HTST / UHT / Thermization / Heating / Cooling /
Regeneration / Sterilization / LTLT / CIP
You have processing and maintenance challenges. We have solutions.
Processing dairy products requires a deep understanding of food science, sanitation science, process science, and regulatory science. Most consumers have no idea of what it requires for you to safely process, package, and deliver the quality dairy products they consume. If they were to pull back the curtain to your process, they would see a plant designed for optimal efficiency, a sanitation regimen above and beyond regulatory requirements, knowledgeable operators maximizing throughput, a quality assurance team ensuring a safe consistent product, and a maintenance team keeping it all together for maximum uptime.
Thermaline's engineering team also has a deep understanding of the sciences. This knowledge is critical in designing a heat exchanger to meet your exacting requirements, with maximum efficiency, total CIP cleanability, and the ability to handle the broad rheological spectrum of dairy products.
We offer the following solutions for the Dairy Industry:
- Full range of plates and gaskets designed for processing thixotropic, Newtonian and Non-Newtonian products.
- Patented Automated heat exchanger frames built to last and at a fraction of the cost of the competition.
- Patent Pending SIS plate identification system. A small feature that will save you thousands of dollars.
- Programs that matter: Rapid deployment, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, and Cross Contamination Testing (CCT).
- Shell & Tube heat exchangers and Hot Water Sets for CIP, HTST, Batching, Hot Water.
- Corrugated Tubular Heat Exchangers for processing, WPC, milk concentrates, evaporators and condensers.