Introducing Thermaline's New Service Co-Op
Sign up for service when we are in your area and SAVE THOUSANDS by only paying for the services you need- no travel or related expenses! Available for all makes and models!
OUR AVAILABLE SERVICE PLANS:
- Plan A: Test for internal/external leaks . Visually inspect the overall condition (does NOT include opening the unit).
- Plan B: Includes Plan A Service plus opening the heat exchanger and inspecting for proper assembly and the cleanliness and considiton of the plates and gasket. Rinse plates, reassemble, and final inspection as you bring the heat exchanger back online. * See note A below
- Plan C: Includes Plan A and B services plus manually cleaning each plate. Each individual plate is cleaned on-site using an environmentally friendly cleaner and manually brush scrubbed. ** See note B below
Upcoming co-op dates
- August 12-16 (Portland, OR area)
- August 26-30 (Sacramento, CA area)
|Heat exchanger nozzle size||PLAN A||PLAN B||Plan C|
|Small (1" and 1-1/2" fluid connections)||$150||$600||$600 + $5 per place|
|Medium (2" fluid connections)||$200||$800||$800 + $10 per plate|
|Large (2-1/2" and 3" fluid connections)||$250||$1000||$1000 + $15 per plate|
Note A: All pipes must be removed before we arrive.
Note B: Until the heat exchanger is opened, the severity of the foulants cannot be determined and scrubbing the plates onsite may not remove ALL foulats. Plates may need to be soaked in Thermaline's chemical baths. Technician will advice best course of action before proceeding.