Click and drag to rotate image.
Hot water sets
Close approach temperatures, precision control, and dependability all come standard on every Thermaline hot water set. Each hot water set is designed around your process, closely matching the steam characteristics with the thermal demand for optimal performance, but still providing the power needed for startups and high demands.
Design, Quote, Buy
Thermaline takes pride in giving our customers direct access to our products. You can now instantly design, quote, and buy our units through our customer portal. To get started, click on one of the buttons below.
Closed loop applications
- HTST/UHT Loop water
- Utility water
- Jacketed tanks
- Clean-In-Place (CIP)
- Batch heating
- Hose stations
- Instant hot water
- Thermaline HYGX, HYGA, and BIOX Shell & Tube heat exchanger
- Stainless steel frame with adjustable ball feet or mounting tabs
- Stainless steel or carbon steel steam components
- ASME Steam and relief components
- Process water pump (stainless steel or painted motor) piped to the Shell & Tube with port for RTD
- Control panel stainless steel enclosure with precision loop controller
- Condensate return - electric or pressure motive
- Stainless steel or Carbon steel expansion tank (when applicable)
- Custom enclosure